Michael W. Lynch, CFP®, CHFC®, CLU®, CASL®, CAP®
FINANCIAL PLANNER, SPECIALCARE PLANNER, FINANCIAL SERVICES EXECUTIVE
Michael is a Financial Planner at Barnum Financial Group. He develops customized planning strategies for individuals, families, and business owners that enable them to build wealth, pay lower taxes, and protect the people who depend on them for support.
Michael teaches consumer oriented financial planning courses to employees of corporations, government and nonprofit organizations. His writings appear in both local and national publications.
Mike Lynch is a member of Ed Slott's Master Elite IRA Advisor GroupSM. Click to learn more about this group!
Michael is a Financial Planner for people with Special Needs. As the father of a child with special needs, Michael is intimately familiar with the emotional, educational, and financial issues that face special needs families.
Michael lives in Stratford, Connecticut with his daughter, Micaela Anne and son Domenic. His hobbies include writing, running, reading and working on his house.
- Actively involved in the Kennedy Center
- Actively involved in the Foundation for Life
Adjunct Professor at Fairfield University, University College’s Financial Planning Program.
Obtained the following certifications/designations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional
- Certified Specialcare Planner
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Certified Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Advisor for Senior Living.
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC)
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP® )
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from University of Washington
Master of Arts in Economics from San Francisco State University
Achievements & Awards While At MetLife:
- Lifetime Member, Presidents Club
- MetLife, Financial Planner of the Year, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Barnum Financial Group, Financial Planner of the Year, 2003-Present
- 2007 NAIFA Forty Under Forty Award for one of the best financial planners
- Named top wealth manager by Westchester Magazine 2009, 2011
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in several states. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in CT.